Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pin It Wednesday #53

Here's an idea for Pinterest shopping: to take a photo from Pinterest and find quilts that would look beautiful in the room.

Pink and grey baby nursery! Yay!! I've had a hard time finding any ideas for our color scheme! plz like or repin!

In keeping with the gray theme:
crazy diamond handmade modern baby quilt



And adding to the pink:

Tree Everlasting Quilt design by Quilty & Co. Made by Nancy McNally.   This vintage quilt pattern is still gorgeous after 200 years.



Jedi Craft Girl: Jedi Craft Girl Quilts...I could change colors and do one for my Boy

Isn't this room pretty?  I'd consider a couple of modern quilts.

Great layout and use of space for a guest room

This one would work and adds a sparkle of color.
shadow quilt.  I think this is so unique.

This one is a bit louder, but it surely is pretty.  I can see it draped on the back of that sofa or the bed.

Solid Squares Quilt.

Want to have some fun?  Find a photo of a room that you like and then find some quilts, or whatever suites your fancy, to add to the photo.  It's an inexpensive way to window shop!

Happy shopping,
Mary

No comments: