Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pin It Weekly #56

Sorry about the pun, but scheduling a post to publish is just not working for me.  Actually, it's not working at all.  So, it's Thursday evening, I'm updating and publishing.  

On Henry Street

This pretty drawn pin is from Kathy Schmitz, or at least, that's where the pin leads.  She has a great website that give all sorts of instructions and other information that I'm pretty sure you'll find interesting.

gorgeous!

Doodle Page

#9 HOUSE by lunardesigns15, via Flickr

  ruth davis
I don't know exactly where all these pins are from, but I'm thinking we could probably figure it out.  I love the playful, fantasy feel of the all of them and wanted to share.  More fantasy and fun: 

gorgeous!  12x24 Original abstract folk art acrylic and oil painting on stretched canvas by Karla G

cute quilting design...


Mystical Beaded Fantasy Quilt by ArtQuiltsArtQuilts on Etsy

art quilts - fantasy flowers in brilliant by Barbara Harms of BarbaraHarmsFiberArt on Etsy

http://www.alzquilts.org/ciqa.html   ...........  http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40258611477147_2231_2663777368

I am SO inspired by this gorgeous fantasy quilt wall hanging. Not only are the fabric choices amazing, but I love the quilting techniques.

Fantasy in Paradise was created by Laura Steiniger, Tucson, Arizona to depict fantastical birds-of-paradise flowers. I love birds-of-paradise.  Photo by Phyllis Dobbs, 2013 Spring International Quilt Market

I ❤ fiber art . . . UNDERWATER FANTASY- ~taught by Judith Baker Montano

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed the fantasy.
Mary

No comments: