Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fantasy Garden?

I need some help naming the quilt I'm working on.  Normally I think about it a bit while working on the quilt, but I'm almost finished and I still don't have a name.  


As you can see from the pictures I took yesterday and today, this quilt is a bit different from my usual.  The big flowers are the repeating Dresden plates that I wrote about a couple of days ago. 


To give it a fantasy feel, I added leaves of different colors and shapes, tufts of grass, berries and fern koru, the unopened fronds or leaves.  In this picture it's the curled lime green stem on the very bottom.



I'd love your help naming this quilt.  If you have some ideas, please leave them in a comment.  On Monday I'll take the quilt to my guild meeting and a quilt without a name is not a good thing to these quilters!

1 comment:

wendy said...

For some reason I am reminded of the moon flower when I look at your quilt. It is beautiful! I would love to see the whole quilt. What about Moon Flower Fantasy or M F Garden?