Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pin It Weekly #65

Pin It Wednesday seems to have reshaped itself into a Thursday evening weekly.  I'm not sure that's a bad thing, actually. Yesterday I spent a great deal of time writing a post that should have been my Pin It post and, not until I began working on this post, did it even occur to me what I'd done.  Ah, age.  Maybe stress.  Maybe these insane End-of-Course tests that my students are enduring.  Maybe all of it (and my brain)--tossed into a bowl and smothered with a plastic lid.  

Okay, okay.  Without further adieu...Pin It Weekly.

We haven't had some home organization in a while, but I have been looking at several new ideas that I like.  

Top 31 Super Smart DIY Storage Solutions For Your Home Improvement | Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture, Art and Design

DIY trash bags on a roll mounting project. Love this idea for inside my pantry. Now I can free up that drawer in the kitchen!

Use thumbtacks for your garbage and storage bags. | Community Post: 41 Creative DIY Hacks To Improve Your Home

I think this is an idea that I will definitely put into use so I can see all my scarves. it would be so much easier than searching through the dresser drawer! towel bar + shower rings = scarf holder

uses for tin cans

150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home

Buckets tied together with zip ties and used for toy storage. Love it!

Wrapping paper and bags storage-simple and easy wrapping station in closet

Master your power strip    Make sense of a row of identical-looking cords on a fully loaded power strip by using plastic bread-bag tags to label cables.    Read more: Organizing Ideas - Home Organization Ideas - Redbook
HAVE TO DO!!  to tame the bathroom counter mess - cut one large shoe organizer in half and use on each side of the cabinet

Hanger Holder

magnetic cookie sheets

shoe storage

This is SUCH a good idea!!!






No comments: