Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pin It Weekly #84

Welcome to the weekly opportunity to enjoy a few pins from my favorite Pinterest boards.  Tonight . . . 

upcycled vintage sewing machine tables, 
Upcycled Vintage Typewriter Table by @Taryn {Design, Dining + Diapers}

rincones detalles guiƱos decorativos con toques romanticos | Decorar tu casa es facilisimo.com

Antique sewing machine table legs repurposed into new non-sewing table

turn vintage sewing table into desk or side table I have one of these, do know if I could ruin it or not. One of my favorite pieces of furniture

Vintage Repurposed Folding Bar Serving Table In A by DesignWithUs   Lisa - $548. SERIOUSLY.

Repurposed Antique Sewing Machine.  I have an old sewing machine with the fold open top, not nearly as cool as this but now i know an idea of what to do with it!

rustic table top with recycled legs from sewing machine. @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas

dress forms, 
Lovely.

Vintage Print Paris Map Mannequin by CorsetLacedMannequin on Etsy,want for my toile bedroom...to put "C's" wedding dress on.

A collection of beautifully time worn dress forms #vintage #dress_form #sewing

I love dress forms and mannequins...Had an awesome one that I sold, but it's in a good home. :)

look at the wire form you could use all, kind of things you find at a yard sale

Love the vintage mannequins. I have a mannequin in our bedroom and plan my outfits in advanced. Amazing how often I switch my accessories.

Bought an ornament. Placed it in our home, decorated a bit ... so nice, could sit the whole day looking at it

and odd shaped vintage cabinets.
Industrial cabinet & oversized lamp

Antique Oak Cabinet

Chippy shelves

.

1800s Drawer cabinet
French Printers Cabinet


Thank goodness I can't afford all these vintage items!  I'd buy every single one!  Yes, I have a crazy need to save things.  

Great piece

I love this

Not like keep them.  Well, that, too.
Adore this!!!

But no, I mean save them from being lost or destroyed or damaged. I want everyone to love things of aged beauty, to protect them, to use them.  Yes, use them!  They are too beautiful to waste away unloved.  
La Droguerie

What do you think?  Do you agree?  Do you have to save stuff, too?

1 comment:

Kaja said...

Think how much thread and fabric you could fit into one of these sets of drawers. I know what you mean about saving things - it's nice to think everything has a home somewhere.