Saturday, November 22, 2014

Birthday....Bust :-(

Have you ever known a 4-year-old to have a birthday party in which several other children were invited and no one showed up?  That's what's happened to Fleur de Lis Quilts.  It's sad and disheartening, but I've decided to move on.  


Much of what I write about is for myself: a way of recording my ideas, my quilting story, and events, So in a way it makes sense that I continue in that vein and not let my lack of interested, engaged readers affect who I am or what I write.  People will either read or not.  

On the other hand, I have to admit that it stings.  After all, there were a few people who visited.  They, apparently, just chose not to enter the giveaway.  

Regardless, I have one faithful follower: Kaja, who visits a couple of times each week and leaves her sweet comments.  Since she is the only one to comment on the giveaway, she wins by default!  Congratulations Kaja!  I'll send the New Orleans recipe book and the fabric, in yellow, once I hear from you.


I've already sent you an email and it would be best to respond to that so that I'm sure to get your note.

I hope you enjoy your prizes!

No comments: