Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pin It Weekly #113

Random

DIY pretty Crochet attached to neutral cotton or linen to make BEAUTIFUL tablecloth....I could also see this as curtain/curtain topper...LOVE it!!  ~COPY

a nice idea for all my mom's hankies

Hankie pillow tutorial! Absolutely am going to HAVE to make this with my "something blue" Texas blue bonnet hankie!

Petunias  1925  Georgia Totto O’Keeffe

Georgia O'Keeffe. Yellow Sweet Peas 1925

Patchwork Dog sewing pattern

Nice type

Fabric fish

Bucket Tote free tutorial

Seashell Collecting Bag DIY ... http://www.cometogetherkids.com/2011/06/seashell-collecting-bag.html#

brush collection

Antique bottles---great collection.

Sleep like an angel.

Ancien Mannequin Couture Taille DE Guepe Napoleon III

French enamel roses garland colander

antique French tie backs

Panel fragment
Enamel tea kettle

General Store Cash Register General Store Cash Register, Heritage Village, Largo, Florida

door knocker

love this old water bucket

2 comments:

jenclair said...

OK--I love that patchwork dog, but the colander ended up stealing my heart! That is a WOW for making a mundane object beautiful!

Kaja said...

I like the colander too, but my favourite is the picture with all the paintbrushes!