Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Struggle Is REAL, y'all

Google+ and Blogger confuse me.  How do they work?  Surely, not hand-in-hand!

There! I've done it!  I've said the words.  Written them, actually.  It's not that it can't be done, but figuring out how Blogger and Google+ work together is difficult at best.  At worst it's an up-all-night-headache-induced-painful experience.  


Check this out!  Somehow I managed to highlight every "u" on the screen.  I have since x'ed out of that but I can't tell you what I did in the first place.  And that's just a little thing!

Image result for google+ logo
Image result for blogger logo
At 4:30 a.m. I was up trying to decipher the directions for embedding comments on the blog.  I'm getting practically no comments. However visitors have sent me emails saying they tried. At 5:30 I think I've finally figured it out and corrected the problem. It's very likely that all I've done is made a mess.  We shall see.

Yes, the struggle is real, y'all.

No comments: