Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Patience Quilter's Show 2015--WOW!

Here are a few of the quilts shown at the Patience Quilter's Show in Pineville last weekend. I have more but am busy trying to get caught up with grading papers since I didn't get to do any teacher work: I was busy but two quilt shows and a weekend-long church fair for our church, no less!  Whew!  Talk about not stopping!  

But we had fun and I definitely enjoyed the shows.  The work for God was pretty awesome, too, but it definitely qualifies as work since we served 850 plates in about three hours.  Most of that time I was serving both sweet potatoes and cole slaw.  My right arm is still sore but that's not a complaint.  I enjoyed the fellowship and fun and especially like that we were working to improve our church.  

Enjoy the show!





Best of Show










 Happy Quilting,

No comments: