Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stash Report: January 2016

I know, we're already into the second week of February and I'm just committing to giving a stash report each month...supposedly at the beginning of the month. Well, we know how that will go, don't we? 

Stash Report for January 2016
Additions and
Subtractions
Yards
Projects from stash
Projects from purchases
Used this month:
17.5
Building Blocks 1 (8 yds)
none
Added this month:
0
Building Blocks 2 (8 yds)

Used in 2016:
17.5
Studio Chair (1.5 yds)

Added in 2016:
0



These numbers are pretty accurate, but since I don't really measure the fabrics that I pull and cut, I have to do it using math.  You know how I math. That said, I somehow figured that the two twin bed quilts took about four yards for the front and a bit more for the back. I averaged that to eight yards total.  Note: everything came from the stash! Everything. 

           

The studio chair makeover is just a guesstimate. That's the best I can do. I'm pretty sure that I'm being conservative with that number but either way, it's the most accurate that I can math it.

I started two other quilts--one I just finished completely and the second is almost done, but these will go on the February report. Possibly on or near the first, but there are no promises in my life.

Happy Quilting,

No comments: