Friday, April 1, 2016

Stash Report: March 2016

What can I say? Oops?  Actually, I needed enough of one color of Kona solid to begin putting together my circles quilt. So I bought six yards while we were in Alexandria. And remember that I had two commissioned quilts that needed backing. (I'll report one this week!)

And remember that I've been wanting to collect text fabric for a word quilt. Plus, I found two great sources of text fabric. 


Stash Report for March 2016
Additions and
Subtractions
Yards
Projects from stash
Projects from purchases
Used this month:
Scrap Quilt (8 yds)
Memory Quilt (WIP)
Added this month:
14
NICU gowns (1/2 yd)
Circle Quilt (WIP)
Used in 2016:
29
Small Projects (1yd)

Added in 2016:
16

Now most important is to remember that I don't have to count the additions when I do use them.  How did you do in March--are you in the red, like me, or in the black?

No comments: