Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pin It Weekly #179

What am I pinning, you ask? Well, tonight I'm pinning something that I discovered this afternoon. It turns out that there's a name for the kind of quilting that I like most: graffiti quilting. It's that type of quilting that is...
well, a picture is worth a 1000 words, so

Karlee Porter: Life is Beautiful. Lots of pictures of Graffiti Quilting ideas. Karlee is amazing.:

LuAnn Kessi: Quilting Sketch Book.....FUN:

Krista Withers Quilting - Ghost Shapes Class Sample:

Karlee Porter:

Oh. My. WOW!  Look at these free motion quiltings by Miss Lily- just WOW again :):

LuAnn Kessi: Quilting Designs.....from My Sketch Book:

How Many Different Quilting Designs Does this Quilt Have? - TheQuiltShow.com:

One Tangle : Day Eighty Five:

IMG_20150423_131951. Machine quilting. xxxx:

Whole Cloth Quilting Design Template | Skill Builder | Jen Eskridge | ReannaLilyQuilts.com:

Class sample from Heirloom Feathers class.:

Explosion:

Had to give some #graffiti quilting a try today! So fun! #karleeporter…:

photo 10a:

3 hr Great Outdoors class by Joanie Zeier Poole:

Oh, yeah, lots of inspiration on this board! Check out "graffiti, quilting" on my Pinterest.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I like this sort of quilting a lot too, as long as I don't have to actually do it!