Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pin It Weekly #191

Welcome back to Pin It Weekly!

Window from J. G. Cross House, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1911  George Grant Elmslie: Ladder of quilts:

My Rainboots Are Red: :: farmer's wife sampler quilt -- use <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23AccuQuilt" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23AccuQuilt&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#AccuQuilt search Pinterest">#AccuQuilt</a> dies to cut the shapes for this project at <a href="http://www.accuquilt.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.accuquilt.com</a>! by pris...

Quilt Story: Fabric Tuesday!

Would love to make one in these colors for winter....Brrr! Triangles Quilt by BlueElephantStitches, via Flickr:

Antique-Pin-Cube-Neuss-Brothers-Germany-c-1910:

This is Terry’s Broken Herringbone quilt and the pattern is by Violet Craft. I love the fabrics she used but don’t know the name of the collection.

Humble Quilts:

Hübsch HOME INTERIOR & DESIGN:

Free printable quilt pattern --- A Little Bit Biased: five fat quarter fun:

The Lazy Quilters Quilt - No Measuring Required! - Tidbits:

50 Amazing and Practical Craft Room Design Ideas and Inspirations.:

Hearts Intertwined - Quilt pattern:

I'll be at Beta Convention from Wednesday morning until Friday evening. I should probably ask you to wish me luck or say a prayer for me. I will have 55 or so high schoolers on a trip for three days and two nights. Imagine how exhausted I'll be.  

No comments: