Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pin It Weekly #198

Happy Weekly! Here are a few things that I've pinned recently.

The Patchery Menagerie: The Last Bird:

I really like this art piece:

8 Nautical Map Decor Ideas by Anna Örnberg. Cover boxes..., lampshades, books, trays, building blocks and more: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2015/07/nautical-map-decor-ideas-by-anna-ornberg.html:

I have a couple of new followers: Ellzie Reidel is one. She has a Dear Jane board. All I can say is I'm not ready for Jane! 

THE MORRELL QUILT: 86" X 86"This beautiful quilt was reproduced by Di Ford, of Primarily Patchwork fame, from an original by Sarah Morrell in the 1840s.:

Sue's Dear Jane Quilt, quilted by Telene Jeffrey | Lady Jane Quilting.  100 plus hours of quilting, approx. 8000m thread.  The quilting was done on the white fabric only; she stitched in the ditch around all of the colored pieces:

this blog gives a tutorial for each block on this quilt - some of hte little blocks have up to 40 pieces!  Someday I would love to make a baby jane quilt!!

Jan Carr is another new follower. Her sewing board has well over 4,000 pins, some quilts, some sewing projects, and some 

I love how the quilting has changed this dresden plate into a sunflower:

giant rick rack in the binding - I love rick rack Tutorial

Idea for a Table Runner:

Fantastic old piece!:

That's this week's Weekly. 

Visit my Pinterest boards anytime at Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories--you'll find all manner of fun ideas, patterns, tutorials and QUILTS!


No comments: