Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pin It Weekly #219

Bergen, Norway  A town made entirely of wood. Ancient and salty, this is such s beautiful city
Whoa! This Write 31 Days challenge is a serious venture. I'm enjoying it very much, but it seems to have hijacked my time. I mean I'm keeping up and all, but it's taking much more time than I anticipated and I haven't figured out how to remedy that.


I started out writing about three posts in two days, so I was getting ahead. Right now, I'm completing posts after my 6 p.m. deadline. Yes, it's my deadline, so I suppose I can break it or simply miss a day, but I really want to meet my goal of 18 articles. While I can write more after the challenge, it may be difficult to motivate myself. (I tend to rest when I'm tired.)

 Today's post is a Pin It post, which is easy in comparison, so let's get to it! 

All of the pins for today are from a page that shows what your followers have been pinning. Now each follower is given credit for his or her pins, but they are rather mixed up. Sorry, I didn't unmix them.




Capri - Arco dei Faraglioni





Glen Affric, Scotland22 Incredible Things to do in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean paradise!

Apparently most people are interested in travel this week. Aren't these pins just beautiful? 
Here are a few pins from on my recommendations page that I could not resist. 
16 Vintage Art Deco Plum & Cream Celluloid Buttons | eBay

598963a5b9e629baed87559d1510c52b.jpg 548×767 pixelsPIQF 2017 Part 1-Quilts of Northern Ca and More | Quilt Skipper: Jenny K Lyon | Quilting, Lectures, Workshops, Tutorials



Garden arbor

Barn Quilts of Grundy County Iowa

VINCENT VAN GOGH. Avenue of Poplars in Autumn, 1884, oil on canvas. Post Impressionism.


Barn Quilts by Chela

Good news on the blog front: comments have crossed over the 2,500 threshold! It's also almost anniversary time--7 years! Hmm, we might need to celebrate in a couple of weeks. What do you suggest as way to mark the date? How do you celebrate milestones on your blog? I need ideas and options, so I'm going to the pros--that's you!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Kaja said...

I'm no use at all - I never even remember my blog anniversaries, though I am way behind you. 7 years is quite an achievement!

Karen S said...

I think you have done extremely well to keep up with your writing posts. It is a lot of work!!

Mary Marcotte said...

You know what, cheerleaders? I'm proud of what I did accomplish and will take that as proof that I can push myself to write better, deeper articles. I've always wanted to write a book, maybe I should start thinking big. Thanks for encouraging me. You don't know how much it helps.