Friday, July 6, 2018

Pin It Weekly #249

Pinning lately? These are the last five pins that I pinned:

http://adireafricantextiles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/african-textiles-in-close-up-2-sierra.html

Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories: Pin It Weekly #170Black, white, and blue grey patchwork triangle quilt blanket baby toddler boy woodland animals rustic black and white nursery nest nursery

This is such a fantastic "Courthouse Steps" variation by Alexis Deise. I especially like the strips of grey fabric that make an appearance in a few of the blocks.
Cathedral Windows Quilt Pattern Duvet Cover - Digital Art - WickedRefined, visit sproonflower.com for matching fabric and wallpaper with this design.

And these are the last five of my pins that someone else pinned from my boards:

Pinwheel

Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories: Pin It Weekly #170Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories: Sunday Quilt Inspiration: squared

This Elephant Pin Cushion is Adorable!!! I REFUSE to Buy the Pattern (Because I'm Broke!) BUT I Think I will Try to Create my Own Pattern. ***For those of you who would like to purchase the pattern I've linked the picture to a place to buy it.***

The Bobbin Patch :: Kits :: Bag kits :: Jumbo Bag. I want one of these really bad!


2 comments:

Kaja said...

I love that first one - it looks African, or the fabrics do.

KaHolly said...

I love that last bag! Some people are just so clever!