Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pin It Weekly #252

How to Cut Fabric and Make a No-Sew Appliqué| Where The Smiles Have BeenI have a Silhouette Cameo machine. Now I'm not so excited because it's not my machine. It's actually Stacey's Cameo 3, but she doesn't seem to want to deal with it. 


How to thicken a font so it will cut nicely on your Silhouette machine.




.
It's taking space in my studio, so I've decided to use it. The problem is that I haven't the slightest idea how. Uhhm, Pinterest, please. 


This is such a cute wedding or anniversary gift for adventurous couples! --- Adventure Together Print 4 Personalized Map Mountain Print by AGierDesign --  This is my original trademarked design! We have over 2000 five star reviews on Etsy :). Shop our secure Shopify website


Simple tips to help you visualize designs in Silhouette Studio (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post349779&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)

And so these pins. Mostly tutorials. A few project ideas. And a couple of lettering thingies. I have to start somewhere, right?

CLICK HERE to see the tutorial.


Craft-e-Corner Blog * Celebrate Your Creativity: Applying Vinyl to a Curved Surface - Garden Flower Pot for Mother's Day


My Vinyl Direct Vinyl Cutting Machine Settings Silhouette Cameo Vs 3

I have a feeling that I'll go down a rabbit hole when I get started with a few of these. Oh well, one rabbit hole or another. Does it really matter? 

7 Tricks to Cleanly Cutting Tiny Script Fonts on Vinyl with Silhouette CAMEO - Silhouette School

How to convert a portrait photo into cuttable SVG & DXF file for Cricut & Cameo SIlhouette. It will be very useful to know how to cut personal portrait for your DIY craft project- gives a special touch, and make it extra special. You can convert your pet's, loved one's and memorial photo, into cuttable SVG & DXF file easily! With a help of Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop


Where are these? All in my "Silhouette, Cameo 3" board. Along with another 20 or so pins. I was a bit discerning when pinning because, well, that rabbit hole is pretty big without digging it deeper.

No comments: