Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Pin It Weekly #275

Time to check in with new followers and say hello, don't you think? You know how I love old buildings. Well, Melissa Walraven has a board titled Churches, Barns and Old Homes. You can make a safe bet that I'll be pinning a few of the 270+ pins that she has.


Sunflower

Keldur, IcelandTumblr

old barn

.Turquoise barn  from Genevieve Haudricourt photography

Purple Barn

Neide Cristina Paisan has a board called bonecas. I thought bonecas translated into bunny of some kind based on the many that are on the site. I google translated it anyway, because... 
Well, just because it's what I have to do. Anyway, I was wrong. It means simply doll or puppet. Hmm... Can you see my thinking?

Handmade linen rabbit, handmade bunny doll, handmade rag doll.Ткани и шерсть для игрушек,кукол Тильд и др.


Handmade dolls and animals by Taffettà.  www.etsy.com/uk/shop/taffetta

index.php (768×1024)

Rabbit car hangings plush toy doll rabbit belt sucker wedding gift-in Stuffed & Plush Animals from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com

Can you choose a favorite? I really like this group all lined up in sweet spring colors! I had to get off that board. I'd end up going into the studio and playing around, when I really need to get in there and catch up with my BOM blocks before the next guild meeting. What kind of president does not have her blocks?!

3 comments:

Kaja said...

I love all those buildings with weathered boards.

Anonymous said...

I always emailed this website post page to all my contacts,
for the reason that if like to read it then my contacts will too.

Anonymous said...

Hiya very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..
I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to find a lot of useful info right here in the put
up, we'd like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.

. . . . .