Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenges

Our school seems to have gone insane lately!  Everyone is challenging everyone else to an ice bucket challenge for ALS.  My own hand has been forced and, well, I had to accept. 

What else is a girl to do?  This is the way I'm working it: I've challenged my Beta club to raise $200. The kid who raises the most money "wins" the opportunity to dump a bucket of ice water on my head.  The catch (cause they plan to dump a 30 gallon trash can of ice water) is that there can be only one winner and THAT person ONLY can pour the water.  This is to eliminate freezing me to death or drowning me.  They love me enough to try to kill me. 

For now I'm posting a video of another teacher taking the challenge, but there are more of these on the Bunkie High FB page if you care to see how teenage girls react to the concept of cold misery.  Enjoy!





No comments: