Friday, December 6, 2019

Look at Walt Disney World

I told you in this week's PIW post that we spent Thanksgiving week at Disney, right? Right. I thought you might enjoy just a few of the pictures I took while we were there. Most of these are from those moments when I was watching a grandie. The littlest one is there in the first picture. He smiled through every moment.

That's us. The whole crew. Wearing the "Happiest Marcotte Ever" tee-shirts that I printed for the whole crew. Even the little tyke has one.

These pictures are from the ones that I took. I've always loved Main Street but it's especially pretty all dressed up in lights and Christmas decorations.







I think this is the bus terminal and I took the picture from the boat that ferried us from our cabin to Magic Kingdom. 

 Cinderella's castle is beautiful day or night, but the Christmas lights certainly add a different kind of beauty. 

 Gardens and fountains are tucked away in every little corner. One has to really look. Forget the rides and the retail. Just stroll and look. Then look some more.


 Don't forget to look from the Skyliner. These gondolas have shaded glass all around them so that you can do exactly that: look.

 One of the new attractions is Avatar land. Here you can look at strange, over-sized plants and flowers. Everything here is meant to set the scene for the ride, which is awesome, but the plants and scenery are pretty awesome, as well. Don't forget to look for a spot to take your own Disney photos. In this land there are places tucked everywhere you turn.


All you have to do is look. What is your favorite Disney place to look? 

No comments: