Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pin It Weekly #299

Get ready for something big! Opening June 30, step into Toy Story Land and play bigger than humanly possible. Shrink down to the size of a toy alongside Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the Toy Story gang. The new Slinky Dog Dash coaster stretches throughout the land, twisting Slinky Dog's coils around curves, hills, bridges.Had you thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth? I didn't. I simply got caught acting like a kid  

We suffered through vacationed in Disney. With adult children. And their children. 

So, yeah, children and grandchildren and Disney.

What were we thinking? That insanity fun is a good thing at 59 years of age? Or was it that short, squatty legs (I'm 5'3")could trot behind keep up with long legs? (Rory is 6'1".)

So the truth is that we went to Disney with one of the Marcotte families for the purpose of babysitting, should the need arise. That was back in 2013, when we were young grandparents.

Christmas at Walt Disney World Castle LightingWe did it for those kids, so now we did it for these kids. At least these kids hit us at the same time. Adam's family and Rory's family tag-teamed us pooled their resources. 



Let's just say we kicked it into #marcottesurvivalmode and survived. I think. Honestly, the jury's still out. I'll get back to you. In the meantime, enjoy these Disney pictures.

Most are from my "Disney World" board, which I just started two ten minutes ago.


Looking Back: EPCOT Center in 1989 - The Adventures of Steve

A Guide Through Epcot: Alcohol Free | Odyssey

Main Street, USA (Disneyland)

The Chapeau on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World

Excited Guests holding on tight while riding aboard Slinky Dog Dash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios


I love German in Epcot. The theming is my favorite

avatar-disney-pandora

Top 10 Best Disney World Rides and Shows

Have you been to WDW with the younger set? If so, how did you fair? I hope it was better than we were able to pull off. Understand, we had a blast (I rode Flight of Passage twice!) but we also wore ourselves out. 

No comments: