Thursday, August 6, 2020

Pin It Weekly #327


Hello! Happy Weekly! Actually, I'm not so sure it's a happy weekly. Pinterest and I have been fighting. For some odd reason it won't always load. I'm thinking I've almost reached my limit of pins. Is that even a thing? Oh horrors, I hope not!


So I haven't been pinning much lately. Also, I've begun a new project. I'll tell you about it when I have something to tell. That may take a few more days. In the meantime, I thought I'd dig deep into my "heart, quilts" board and find some old favorites to share.






Even with thousands of pins at my fingertips, it's not such a difficult idea. Many are sorted into categories; the rest are in the main board. Those defy my reasoning. Which board? Which board? Okay, just put it on the main board, right? Just agree with me. It's what I do anyway.



If you've gotten this far, I'll remind you that these are not my quilts. My quilts are on my trunk show board
I didn't make any of the quilts here or on the "heart, quilts" board, so I don't have patterns for them. I simply found them on Pinterest. If you want to find the maker, do a reverse search: copy the pin and paste it into Pinterest or Google and search for the image. In Pinterest, appears below the pin under the title, "more like this."

Barbara Brackman's MATERIAL CULTURE, Kindred Quilts, Tabitha, made with Metropolitan Fair fabric by Barbara Brackman
As always, thanks for visiting!

No comments: