Saturday, December 9, 2017

Pin It Weekly #225

What colors have you been pinning?

I'm going with gray and a soft blue because I have to choose colors for our bedroom so that we can finish the bathroom. Since I'd like the two to coordinate, I have to decide now. Ah, the stress!

Soft blues have the ability to make a space feel tranquil. My favorite soft blues are those that have a grayish undertone. In my opinion, they look more sophisticated than that of a baby blue. Depending on the lighting and the other colors in the room, some may come across more gray or green. With that said, here are my favorite grayish blue paint colors. Sherwin Williams- Sleepy Blue Benjamin Moore- Summer Shower Benjamin Moore- Smoke Benjamin Moore- Yarmouth Blue Benjamin Moore- Sant...


Something neutral like this for a second guest room. Light blue with tan.


This room is aesthetically soothing by its use of a monochromatic color scheme. The use of varying tones of soft blues is a great way to freshen a space while the white adds a level of sophistication.

Bedroom with a Peaceful Color Scheme - Walls painted in Benjamin Moore's 'Silver Gray 2131-60'.

25 Shabby Chic Decorating Ideas to Brighten Up Home Interiors and Add Vintage…Pinspiration: Brighten Up Your Apartment Decor For Summer

Beautiful blue bedrooms for girls. Or for a guest room or anything!! So light and clean!

INSPIRATION: 10 Ways to Hotel-ify Your Guest Room | The Everyday Home

Andrew Howard Design -perfectly balanced bedroom retreat - Soothing palette of blues, whites, gray, soft blue, seafoam, sage - nailhead trim, bench - White Bungalow 5 three drawer side table - crown moulding - patterned drapery, panels

These soft, bluish grays seem to be winning out. I'd like for the room to have a calm, neutral feel so that I can change out quilts on occasion. I have several that we use in the camper, but because they don't fit in the bedroom decor, I've never put them on our bed. That is about to change. 

http://colorpalettes.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/color-palette-2449.png

So I'm late with Pin It Weekly, but that's been my life all week. Sorry. Enjoy your pinning!

No comments: