Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Pin It Weekly #254 (Surprise!)

"These Pins got you 18,533 impressions in the last 7 days! Be sure to claim your website and create Pins daily to grow the reach of your content on Pinterest."
So that little note got my attention. I'm not certain what 18,000 impressions might be exactly, but it can't be bad. I've looked at this email, which arrives once a week, every now and again. I wasn't impressed. For the most part my Pinterest and this blog work together and somehow generate about 5,000 impressions weekly. 
Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories: Harley Davidson customer memory quilt

Yeah, 18 is a big number. Well, to me anyway. And what were the things that drove so much curiosity? Two of my quilts! Which are in my TRUNK SHOW QUILTS board! How about that. Not just something I dragged over from Pinterest to the blog and not something I pinned to one of my boards from someone else's. Nope.


My own little quilts--the Harley Davidson quilt I made in the spring for a customer and "Fetch a Pail of Water," this rail fence baby quilt in blue that I made from scrap 2
½" strips. This just goes to show that the surprises just keep coming when there's a quilt (or two) involved.

1 comment:

jenclair said...

That is so impressive! I can see why if one Harley rider saw your quilt, he or she would be telling friends. :)