Monday, December 10, 2018

Sunday Quilt Inspiration -- Houston IQS {page 7}

I know, I'm late again with Sunday Quilt Inspiration, but on a positive note, the Christmas gifts are all in my spare bedroom! So Yay! for that, right? In other happy news, I found a few more photos from IQS that I could correct enough to post. I hope these inspire you!


                                        Painted Surface category
Allegory of  Life by Christine Alexiou

La Dama de Cedanyola by Marina Comerut Ramirez

What Remains by Ana Buzzalino

  Spiraled by Sherri Lynn McCauley

Auto Arachnid by Esterita Austin

Magical by Joanne Baeth

Byzantine Beauties, The Pots of Istanbul by Tami Graeber



 The Orion Nebula by Robin Hart

 Copper Enamel Ammonite by Kimberly Lacy

   Encrypted by Hope Wilmarth

 Wolf--The Eyes Have It by Rhonda Denney
 Iria in Purple, Color of the Year by Mary Ann Vaca-Lambert



 McMacaw by Debra Cline

 
Bald Head Island Beauty by Karen Ponischil
 Pages in My Book by Peggy Brown

Which of these is your favorite? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the beautiful stained-glass lady. What talent! It looks so realistic.

Kaja said...

Hard to say but maybe What Remains.I am drawn to the use of lettering.