Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: neutrals

I've been working on a couple of projects. All of them use neutrals so I've been had neutrals on my mind for the past week. Well, neutrals and Christmas--there's a conflicting proposition. I suppose one sort of offset the other because I wasn't all antsy and worried about getting everything ready. In fact, we have a wedding in Houston tomorrow and other than to clean house, shop, and finish up gift wrapping, I haven't been worried at all.

The Best Sherwin-Williams Neutral Paint ColorsThe Best Neutral Paint Colors | blesserhouse.com - The best neutral paint colors from Benjamin Moore with cool grays, warm grays, whites, and darks to create a designer palette for your home.


Stonewashed Belgian Linen Satin Stitch Bedding Collection.... the full/queen size duvet in the Mist color with matching shams



39+ Guest bedroom decor ideas - neutral gray, modern, simple luxuryLight French gray SW




Neutral quilts
Neutral quilt bed by a²(w) - asquaredw - Ali, via Flickr

Low volume quilt, blue and gray quilt, simple patchwork quiltModern gray and white neutrals quilt - Diary of a Quilter - a quilt blog

True Neutral quilt by Lynette Anderson

grey goose full front

gray and white. Would look good with gray and nearly any colorThis is the newest beyond the reef pattern!Mochi is a great easy pattern.Sample shown is with Jen Kingwell fabrics.20 x 60 and 60 x 60 sizes included.


Plus quilt by stitch-by-stitch

Black and white pop quilt

I had a vision for this quilt that I wanted something light and airy that reminded me of fresh white laundry hanging on a clothesline – lots of whites and light greys and nothing else. There …

There was another SQI on neutrals back in 2014. I hope you enjoy!
More on those neutral projects after the gift-giving on Christmas. Shhh, don't say a word.



No comments: