Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Quilt Inspiration -- Houston IQS {page 6}

I'm not sure how many more IQS posts I can get as a result of the photos I took while in Houston, but this one is a show stopper. All of the quilts are winners. (Some even won ribbons.)

I'm starting with this one because I'm proud that I outsmarted Google Photos to get the collage I wanted. (Finally)



The rest are just my regular ahn-pictures, but I love the quilts!

People, Portraits, and Figures category
Twins with Friends--Do You Feel a Breeze? by Henry Donges

Ashes of Roses by Ellen Parrott

Summer Time by Monica Nirolau

 Flower Girl by Ellen Parrott  
 Papaw and Hunter by Linda Berry Smith  



 Nurture by Sara Sharp
Is She Ready Yet? by Heidi Proffetty

 The Arc by Betty New

 Put Up Your Feet and Take It Easy by Cindy Richard

Surface Design category
 Lost in the Sun by Peggy Brown

 Revival by Betty Hahn

Sunflowers by Linda Waddle

Naturescape category
 Reeds in the Marsh by Sue Colozzi 
 Sunset Serentiy by Cheryl Quesnell

Sacred Places by Kathy McNeil

Sunset From Little Island by Sue Colozzi

 Moonlight Night-1 by Chi Chen Wen

 A London Memory by Ann Graf



1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh, Mary! Thanks for sharing the photos with credits. Several of my friends attended IQA but I missed it this year. Love the portrait quilts. I made one years ago and keep meaning to make another. Must get busy.