Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Houston IQS {page 2}

Bringing you more of the photos that I took at the International Quilt Show in Houston on Thursday and Friday. I hope they inspire you! And if you missed page 1 from Sunday Quilt Inspiration, you can find it here.


Three Bankers
These first three are all works by the same artist, Lorraine Turner.

Angels Among Us

Unbridled Sea Horses
The next ones are all just sort of random. My next post will cover the quilts from Tactile Architecture.
My Flower Garden by Margie Lawrence

Feathered Star by Linda LaBrot
Like Butta by Mary Markworth



Exploring Taiwan - A Story of a Metalworker
by Hsi-Chen Hsu

Periodicity By Cheryl Brickey

Kona Sunset by Sheri Cifaldi-Morrill

Number 16 by Miguel Huidor



Geese Study #1 by Heather Kinton

Passage No. 3 by Carson Converse

Infinite Magnification by Christine Perrigo

2 comments:

Karen S said...

All amazing!

Kaja said...

I wish I could have seen these in person!