Friday, November 9, 2018

Baton Rouge MQG - November

My second meeting of the BRMQG was most informative. These women are a special kind of inspirational. The business part of the meeting could be a company board meeting. The presentations are well in keeping with the theme and ideas of what modern quilts are. And the show and share is, well, see for yourself. Just don't ask who the quilters are. I haven't a clue. (I'll probably never learn their names since my "muddled" brain, Dr. Hargrave's term, struggled to remember names before the BD meds.)





One quilter-four quilts

One quilt-two gorgeous sides
And a trip to Houston for International Quilt Show, too. What a week! Come back over the weekend to see some of the quilts I saw yesterday and today.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Delightful quilts all round.