Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Two Cute ~~one finish

Cute one.

Cute two.


A couple of weeks ago Dusti asked me to make a little apron for Miss Priss. She's supposed to be getting a new kitchen for Christmas. However, she founded the box. No knowing that, I made the little apron and let Dusti know that she could pick it up. 


When they came today, she put the apron on Milly and told me about the kitchen discovery. I am happy to see that it fits well.




To make the neck strap, I recycled two notions from an old bra. One is a plastic ring, the other this notion shaped like two ovals combined into one.

The strap can be loosened to put the apron on then tightened to make it fit without the neckline dropping down.

 If making it again, I'd shorten the back ties. Otherwise, I am quite happy with all this cuteness. 

1 comment:

Karen S said...

She looks delightful and the apron is gorgeous.