Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: SHOES

Crocs Classic Clog - Ice Blue ClogsRichard is right now having a fit over a pair of shoes that a granddaughter "borrowed" to run to town. She didn't want to wear her heels, so she slipped into his crocs. You don't imagine she asked permission, do you? I told her no, but well, the granddaughter is Jolie. The struggle is real, y'all. 


So shoes...

Crocs will outsource its manufacturing and close some unsuccessful stores

First, there are many paper-pieced shoe blocks available on Pinterest.
100 Blocks Volume 3: In the Bag | Quilty Pleasures Blog (I WANT SHOES FOR EVERY SEASON)

Paper Pieced Converse Shoes by Quiet Play Pattern on Craftsy I've always wanted a shoe quilt...

I am busy with a few projects. All with paper pieced blocks. The mad cow family project, my shoe quilt project and mini quilts with chin...

And there are many quilts about shoes or with shoes on them and a few shoes that are of the odd variety. See what I mean...

Halloween quilt - i have the pattern, want to do a wallhanging. If you do this in reds and greens they look like elves shoes.

Flip-Flop Quilt made for my Granddaughter

cowboy boot quilt pattern and tutorial.  Cowboy, Cowgirl, Horse, Horses, Westerncute boots for a cowgirl born in texas!


I Love My All Stars Digital Pattern



“I Love Shoes!” a row-robin quilt by Karen and Martingale staffers.  The rows contain hats, lipstick, purses, hankies, flip flops and high heeled shoes made in a line of fabric featuring shoesNever Enough Shoes quilt pattern.

Shoe Quilt - 3 please!! one for mom, one for wendy, and one for cheryl!!!!!!!! thx!

I'm off to mediate between the thief and the owner of those crocs. You get to go make a shoe quilt!  

No comments: