Monday, May 4, 2020

Let's take a walk

Succulents...I've been trying to fill this pot for three years. I might succeed!
Richard and I have been trying to walk. We want to get in better shape but we also need to get outside and breathe in the fresh air. 

A pot of color next to the studio door
Sometimes we walk together, sometimes one of us Richard will get some steps in early. I've increased my walking to three miles three times a week and two miles on alternate days. 

Althea
I've been enjoying seeing everything in my yard grow and bloom. Wednesday I shared my walk with this little guy. I was surprised that it allowed me to take a photo with no questions and no hiding.


We have lots of trees but right now this magnolia looks and smells wonderful. It also gives deep shade, the temperature of which is always a cool relief from the sun.
Magnolia
Thanks for walking with me. I hope you enjoyed my little piece of paradise.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Walks are lovely when there is time to enjoy the scenery!

Mary Marcotte said...

I do love my yard! Hope you are getting along well these days.