Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Pin It Weekly #316

I've been adding pins to my "heart, quilts" board. In fact, I've added a whole new section for precuts. There's a link at the bottom of the post so you can find it easily. (Because you know I put it in alpha order.) Already I have over 50 pins. I guess Sunday's SQI inspired me, too.

Ready to ship 100 percent cotton fabric baby quilt, lap quilt, Kaffe Fassett floral quilt, throw quilt,crib quilt. Wild and colorful modern patchwork pieced quilt featuring Kaffe Fassett floral, stripe, chevron, polka dot print fabric in hot pinks, reds, yellow, grey, orange, blue, white, green, aqua, teal, purple, all the colors of the rainbow. Colorful florals, chevrons, stripes combine together with a soft pink, white and floral fabric on the coordinating back. Highlighted with a lattice ...

FREE pattern: 'Bella

Gray sashing and straight line quilting


Remix/Ash Rail Fence

I just really like this and I would not have thought of the colors but love them

Saturated colors and x and +. Hooray!    Blogged: www.bijoulovelydesigns.com/2013/03/x-plus-quilt.html

Busy Hands Quilts: Layer Cake Custard Shortcut Quilt | Finished or Not Friday Linky Party!

Charm Squares Quilt Patterns 17 best ideas about charm pack quilts on pinterest charm pack | Quilt Pattern Design


No comments: