Thursday, May 14, 2020

Pin It Weekly #317

This almost-weekly post started out as Pin It Wednesday. 

Lynette Anderson Designs: Festival of Quilts 2014...

Wednesday was soon changed to Weekly simply because I couldn't keep up with weekdays and also because I couldn't pull off a regular thing. And that was when I worked. How does one miss "Hump Day"? One sees over a hundred teenagers and attempts to impart knowledge to said teens. 


Retirement came along (finally), and I know when it's Sunday. 

I find this one intriguing - is it old?  New?


Then Coronavirus came calling, and even Sunday is not so reliable. So when PIW arrives at the end of the week, it should come as no surprise to anyone. When it doesn't happen at all, well, that's a "Mary thing" that I can't explain. (But it also should not surprise.)

Sew Darn Inspiring! 1930's vintage seed cloth quilt 🌞🌻🐝💛✨ Getting some good ideas for all those new yellow linens 😮 . . . . . Image from…
  
Pastel star baby quilt

want

Sweet and whimsical.

Little Black Dress Vanilla & Blooms Quilt. Would be fun with me and my sister black and white collection. Maybe one colored x. Cute.

"HemdenQuilt" fĂźr die Kellerquilter
 
Happy Weekly. I hope you're enjoying your week so much that you are not sure which day this post arrived. Stay safe and wash your hands.



1 comment:

Karen S said...

Yes, keeping track of days is quite an achievement. I have struggled some days and have had to ask. In the end it doesn't matter. I am sure we will fall back into the habit when needed.