Sunday, October 25, 2020

Works in Progress...

 Hi everyone! I am extremely excited. There are so many new things happening all at once that I'm not sure which way to turn. But in a good way, you know? 


For one, there's my booth at Griffin's Antiques and Main St. Market. It's sort of an antiques store, flea market, artist market and cafe all rolled into one huge building. There are almost 70 booths, and the items range into just about anything. One booth is called SWAG. Two young girls who make and sell swags. That's it. Swag decorations of all shapes and sizes and fabrics. It's crazy. And that's only one example. 

My booth has my quilted art, some door hangers, and some painted sky pieces with Biblical quotes on them. As soon as there's room, I'll add charcuterie boards and one-of-a-kind, handmade Christmas ornaments. 

Back to my overly busy life: my un-, This World So Fierce, 6 available in ebook format at Amazon beginning tomorrow. You can find it easily if you search amazon.com for "this world so fierce marcotte." Adding my name to the end really helps to bring it to the top. Otherwise, every book with world or fierce in the title will be above your search.

And then there's this website that I've been trying to build. I'm not certain about whether I can do it myself, but I have to try. If you feel like visiting and letting me know what you think, I'd love your input. You can find it at http://www.marymarcotte.com. Really, I need all the help and suggestions I can get.

Days seem to be a hot commodity. Appointments, family, and commitments seem to be vying for full days. I mean, sure, I can give a few hours, but the entire day? I do not like scheduling something for a whole day. It's like blocking out the sun. I wake up from the fog and it's night. The day is gone. 

Anyway, here we are. I was supposed to be explaining something about this blog and the new website. Since the website is taking so long to put together, I think I'll continue to blog here once or twice a week, skipping the Pinterest posts. Let's face it, I can't visit Pinterest. Those rabbit holes are deep and wide. Falling in may mean not waking up from the fog.

So until the next time...



1 comment:

Karen S said...

You are fitting a lot into your days. Lovely to see your display. Hope it goes well.