Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 DAYS TO GO!

yep, just two, that's all.  Tomorrow I'll take a half day off and pack up everything, then load up the truck and off we go.  


We're planning to spend the night at my sister's house so that we don't have to face the two hour drive there from here.  That would mean leaving here at 4 a.m., not my favorite time of night!


The current question seems to be whether I'm ready for Saturday.  The answer....who knows?  Actually, I have lots of inventory, tables, a tent, some attractive ways to display the items, change, bags......I guess so.  


There are a few things I wish I could do, but for the most part, we're off as we are.  And I'm not unhappy or concerned.  Wish us luck!  


I doubt that there will time tomorrow to drop a line and I may be a little busy on Saturday, so I'll be back on Sunday.  (I hope with good news and photos.)  Till then,
Happy quilting,
Mary

No comments: