Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winner and Thank YOU!


We have a winner!  And because I don't remember how to download or copy the "True Random Number Generator" box, we'll just have to deal with having the results shown outside the box.  Sorry about that all, I did my best to (almost) make it fit.

So, the winner: Deb of Quilting and Other Crafts!

The email I sent to her follows:
Congratulations, Deb!  You are the winner of the Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories giveaway.  You've won a free Christmas stocking.  Because your comment noted that you like red and white stocking, I'll need another day or two to make it.  But if you send your address, I will get it mailed by Friday, surely.  Because I need to make your stocking, I'll give you an extra day to get back to me.  Please respond to my email by Thursday afternoon at 5:00.  If I've not heard from you, I'll have to choose another winner so that I can get the stocking out in time Christmas.

Congratulations again,
Mary  

I'll keep you posted on the outcome of Deb's stocking and if (or when) I hear from her.  Thanks again to everyone who entered the giveaway and also to everyone who is now a follower.  That number has increased to 195 and for the first time since I started the blog in November of 2010, there were over 60 comments on one post.  You guys ROCK!  Thank you again for participating and for visiting.  

Finally, a huge thank you to Michele at the Quilting Gallery for putting together the giveaway and doing all the work required to host such a huge endeavor.


True Random Number Generator  24Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Edited to add Deb's response to my email:  
Wow!  Thank you so much Mary!  I'm excited to see what you put together...
Thanks again and Happy Holidays,
Deb

1 comment:

jenclair said...

Congratulations to Deb!