Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: Crosses

This weekend our church, Church of the Little Flower, held its annual church fair.  We generally raise money for several projects. We are very blessed that the community and people from many other places as well come to support us.



Since I've had our church and its needs on my mind all weekend, I thought I'd look to the cross for some inspiration.


DIY Painted Cross Door Hanger

Framed Mosaic Style Dichroic Fused Glass Cross by PureLightStudio, $95.00:

Builder Cross  As For Me & My House by kijsa on Etsy, $24.00:

Rustic Nail Wall Cross I AM by TotallyCrosses on Etsy, $40.00:

Cross pendant:

11th century ivory cross reliquary:

Pink Mosaic Cross...Very pretty!:

teal crosses:

And so now the cross quilts!
Cross Quilt Tutorial. I absolutely love this quilt, and with some extra border it could be made larger for a full or queen bed.

Sweet Seasons of Life: LOG CABIN CROSS with instructions

This one is for Lois she is like a mother to me. I may try to make one like this for her.

This is my absolute favorite Storm At Sea quilt. Eugene did a magnificent job on it. Beautiful.

St. George's Cross. {A Baby Quilt} Made by Erica Sage of Craftyblossom

Cross Quilt at San Rafael's, via Flickr.

Christian Cross - ... by Judit Hajdu | Quilting Pattern - Looking for your next project? You're going to love Christian Cross - 44     Love this cross quilt:

craftyblossom: black and white cross quilt.

cross quilt pattern - Google Search

wonky cross quilt in Daisy Janie organic fabric | This is my favorite quilt I've done so far :)

black plus blocks on prints..  I made this quilt and just love it!!

Looking for your next project? You're going to love Chevron Cross - Wall hanging: 32

No comments: