Friday, September 11, 2015

Sad Little Quilt ~~ A Finish

It's done.  All finished.  Well, almost...I have to put a label on it. Unfortunately I don't have a name.  



Because of the quilting, I called it a sad little quilt earlier today, but that's not much in the way of quilt names.  


I guess that for now it's just not going to get a label.  



 I don't like the quilting since it not the style I've become accustomed to and love.  I think it's pretty bad, actually.  Richard disagrees with me, but I see every crooked line.  Note to self: no more stitch in the ditch quilting.  





I haven't decided what to do with the quilt, so I suppose none of it really matters.  I am considering donating it and will think about where it should go.




Although I don't care for it very much, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.  I'm also proud that I finished it.  It's difficult to see a quilt to the end when I'm not happy with the outcome, but I'm getting better at pushing through the problems.  Most of the time I end up liking the finished product, but not with this little quilt.  

As I said earlier, "Sad little quilt."  
Lots of linkups tonight!  Go by for a visit!


Linking up with

No comments: