Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pin It Weekly #220

What's happening on your Pinterest?  

30's Diamond Scrap QuiltVintage Antique ~ Jade Diamond Mountains ~ Quilt Top ~ Hand Stitched 77 X 68, eBay, ladybuggs1965

Love the old quilts that are somewhat faded and show that they were used and loved.


Vintage-30s-FARMHOUSE-Cottage-Feedsack-Broken-Dishes-QUILT-Pastel-Peach-GreenGrandmothers Flower Garden Quilt Vintage Flour Sack Fabrics

yellow Irish chain variation from Land's End

I've been too busy writing to do much pinning, but I have pinned a few vintage quilts to my "heart, quilts" board.  A few other folks have been pinning some interesting photos, however. Check out what Lou Cariveau pinned to her boards

fun little Norwegian gnomes
Image detail for -Nyform Trolls, Dancing Trolls, Troll Figurines, Scandinavian Trolls

Baba Jaga. Love his nose

and some pretty aprons
reversible pillowcase apronFloral Cobbler Apron

Repurpose and upcycle a vintage coat rack.  Use it to display a vintage linen collection.  I would paint it pink, white or green. Hang jewelry???

and these smart sewing room organizational ideas

great storage for craft roomRibbon spool organizer ~ take it further for my collection, drill holes in a lazy susan and mount the dowels.

My My 99cent store knockoff Rubbermaid-lovin heart is all a-flutter for this ORGANIZED wall!  #office



This last one is my favorite (can we say "Mary likes vintage"?
Where Women Create & Where Women Cook studio

Thanks, Lou, for your pins! 
And now, dear reader, what have you been pinning lately?

2 comments:

Kaja said...

That's my favourite too!

Mary Marcotte said...

Can we say, "Kaja likes vintage"? Seems we have yet another thing in common.