Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Retreat inspiration

My retreat sisters worked on a variety of quilts over the weekend. Oh my! What a beautiful array of works in progress. Here are the ones I was able to grab photos of before they were taken down to make room for more. 
Tracey's QAYG with the front on the left and back on the right.
  

Glenda's fish quilt based on one by Nicholas Ball of Quilts in the Attic blog in his book
  Inspiring Improv: Explore Creative Piecing with Curves, Strips, Slabs and More






These four are to be part of a show at the State Arboretum not far from my house. They are made by members of the Contemporary Fiber Artists of Louisiana (CFAL).





Aren't they lovely? I don't have a favorite--they are all too different --but I'm guessing you might. Which is your fav?

Finally, yesterday Richard and I celebrated our 41st anniversary! What a wonderful life we have shared. I thank God for every moment.

No comments: