Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: Quilty 365

Be inspired by my "Quilty 365" board! There are over 100 pins of circle blocks, tops, and quilts, all part of the Quilty 365 challenge. I jumped in well after it started, but was still able to make enough blocks for a large quilt. Can you believe that these were made in 2016-17? Has it really been that long?


"The Quarry," my version of the Quilty 365 project quilted completely in circles (pebbles). It was a constant reminder of a quarry that we saw on vacation in 2015.
The Quarry, my quilt
2017 finishes   Half a Year           Quiet Quilt        At the Edge        2016 finishes   Scrappy 2        Walls           Build Me a Wall...
from Kaja of Sew Slowly blog
made by Carol in Oregon, shared by Audrey of Quilty Folk blog
crazy mom quilts
From Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts blog,
which she no longer maintains. Find her on Instagram.
smazoochie: Quilty 196
http://smazoochie.blogspot.com/2016/07/quilty-196.html
Timna Tarr The Creativity Project Week #38 Leland Ave Studios Kim Smith Soper
made by Timna Tarr, shared on The Creativity Project blog

Frieda Oxenham: Quilts
made by Frieda Oxenham of friedaquilter.blogspot.com
made by Luna of lunalovequilts.blogspot.com
Last night I got caught up or so I thought on my circles. Today when I went to photograph them I was two short so I quickly stitched them...
made by Sandy of shhdesigns.blogspot.com
The Constant Quilter: Quilty 365 - Revisited
theconstantquilter.blogspot.com

For more Quilty 365 (and circle quilts in general) go to my "heart, quilts" board where you'll find almost 12,000 quilts. Because there are so many photos, I've begun organizing them into broad groups, but there's no doubt that you'll find something to inspire you.











No comments: