Thursday, April 23, 2020

Masks, nieces, and more masks


I've been a little busy making more face masks. One of my many nieces asked for a small favor. "Please Aunt Mary. You are so awesome. My favorite aunt." She went so far as to call me one of her people. Hmm, that's a bit thick, don't you agree?


Of course, I can't say no to anyone, let alone KT. So I cut out a few more. Except, she wanted these for friends at work and really no really wanted them in gingham. Navy, pink, blue, fuchsia, please. Somehow I had all the colors she really no really wanted.

Included in this pile are some sherbet-color ones that I'd just made before KT's request. Currently I have about 10-15 cut out and waiting to be sewn, but they are not top priority because there are still about 8-10 waiting for a home. 

production work
There's a Facebook group that takes requests and then asks for help in making the masks. I've joined the group and when a request comes, I'll offer whatever masks are still here. 


For now though, I'm getting back to some creative, fun pursuits. What are you busy sewing?

1 comment:

Karen S said...

It looks like you are doing a wonderful job keeping all your relatives supplied with masks!