Saturday, April 25, 2020

This time... LINES

Remember my pictures for inspiration post from last week? Well, I guess I really like the concept, because I took another walk, this time on the search for lines. 
a fence line
Trees have always been a big deal to me. I'm not sure just what it is exactly, their grandeur, their ability to clean the air, their home site capabilities, their colors and beauty. If you've ever seen the changing colors of the leaves in fall, or fledgling bluebirds following the mama from branch to branch, or Spanish moss dripping in the fog, you'd get it. 
knobby lines on the left,
smooth lines in the center
So anyway, here are my lines. We have a few trees in our yard, so I thought I'd capture a few pictures of the lines that trees create. 

not all lines are straight in a swamp;
trees lean into the softer ground
sexy curves?

lines going the wrong way
And I'll close with a few lines that are not from trees. Do you see the lines in these everyday objects? 








No comments: