Friday, April 3, 2020

Pin It Weekly #311



Happy Weekly! I have a special announcement tomorrow. Here's betting you can't guess, but it would be fun if you tried. :)
Today, though, it's time to meet a few new folks who have joined the Pinterest party.  Let's start with Rebecca Cameron who just followed all of my boards today! She has a "fan quilts" board that is rather unique. 
Am I Shouting Yet?: Blogger's Quilt Festivalquilt

Best Tips for Mini Quilts | A Quilting Life - a quilt blog

1930s Fan Quilts

Say hello to Suzi Chankhio. I could not resist the hydrangeas on her flower board.




And finally we have Dana Å ubrtová who has a board called "soupravy pončo a čepičky" which means ponchos and cap sets. Know how I know? I used Google translate. Hey, do what you have to do, am I right? After all, there's not much sweeter than these little pieces.





Have a great weekend and stay safe from CoVid-19.



No comments: