Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Pin It Weekly #312

Courthouse Towers, Arches National Park, Utah, United States of America.
I fell UP a rabbit hole. :) It happens much too often. Open Pinterest and click on one pin (okay, several pins) and suddenly I'm unable to get out of Pinterest. It's as if my brain freezes, you know? Of course it happened again. Don't ask me how I got from writing this post 20 minutes ago to having renamed and organized the board now titled 
"summit tower spire pinnacle apex peak." Can you tell that I love, no, LOVE words? I do. I've been slowly changing the titles. Go check it out here as soon as you get through reading.

Spiral Iceberg | Antarctica | Exodus Travels | Flickr

After all that chatter, you may have forgotten that first sentence. UP a rabbit hole. That's because I worked on the the summit... board and everything points up. Geeky, I know. But it's me with all I've got for funny quips. 

Bryce Canyon National Park; photo by Raul Cruz Arnelas

Bryce Canyon, Utah

Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, USA.Cerro Torre, El Chalten, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina.


rock's shape & smooth base w/swirls

Deceptive Depth Photo by Nancy Leigh — National Geographic Your Shot

Torres del Paine, Chile


Devil's Tower - Imgur

Badlands National Park, South Dakota Went here with my family as a kid. Such a beautiful place and tons of hiking.

Remember: social distancing and hand washing may keep you and love ones alive!


1 comment:

Kaja said...

What a lovely collection of wide open spaces to lift the spirits while we are all stuck indoors.