Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Flip It ~ Pin It ~ App It Weekly #123

I had an idea after posting last week's Pin It Weekly: I use several different social media apps in my world of electronic gizmos and thought about changing Pin It Weekly to encourage readers to add links to any social media app that they use regularly.  



I love Pinterest (but you know that); I use Flipboard almost every day (I HAVE to read daily); and I Facebook several times a week (especially to keep up with family).  So starting with this post, "Pin It Weekly" becomes "App It Weekly" (AIW).
http://fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com/2015/10/modern-monday-quick-bunting-tutorial.html

My reasoning is that you may use different apps that the rest of us don't know about.  That's no big surprise because there are so many apps available now.  I'm thinking that if everyone shares an app or two each week, we'll learn about new apps that are available, and if we visit some of them, we'll also learn a bit about what they can do. Isn't that a great way to help each other?  Wouldn't you love to learn about some of the really good apps that are available?  


ocd:

So think about the apps you've been using lately, or regularly, and tell us about it.  All you have to do is click on the linky button and paste a copy of the url.  Double checking the link will insure that viewers can find your site, but that takes just a few seconds.  After that you're done!  



I can't wait to see which apps you are using and promise to visit everyone in the next few days.  If you have questions or need help, please email me at mary.marcotte@gmail.com.  I'll do what I can to assist you.





No comments: