Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pin It Weekly #122

Blue Lagoon quilt from Jelly Roll Quilts book: Happy Wednesday!  Until you realize that it's really only Wednesday--not Thursday as you'd been thinking all along--and you still have two days of work left, not just one.  That was a letdown [huge understatement] believe me.


So I decided to take a good nap and then play on the computer for a little while.  In no time I'd pinned about, oh, 100 pins.  Yes, really.  I don't know if I was in Pinterest zone or if time got away from me, but I do know that I can't possibly post them all here!  Since I was pinning mostly quilts, you might want to visit my "heart, quilts" board to see a few of the others.  Just know that there are 4,500 pins on that board!  


I love the simplicity of this. Could this be a baby boy quilt in blue, red, white?:

These are some of my favorites from this evening.  Hope you enjoy!

Going to Pieces: That Quilt:

White Space Nine Patch Quilt | FaveQuilts.com:

Temecula Quilt Company:

From Queenie's Needlework: 13th Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival, 2014.:

024:

Quilt for kids:

Quilt Patterns - Temecula Quilt Co.:

I love this old pattern:

Two Bees Fabric is an on-line fabric store specializing in 1800's Civil War Era reproduction and 1930's reproduction quilt fabrics. We also offer the French Inspired toile and floral quilt fabrics.:

Bento Box from a jelly roll....:

a new kind of crazy quilt:

7d87afb9e890ad7bdcf8e9dac0eb5d60.jpg 600×800 pixels:

Modern log cabin quilt with link to strip piecing tutorial:

Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber:

Ninepatch on point with solid blocks.:

Timeless Traditions: Finishing the Quilt Show....:

Petite Brocante pattern from French General using fabrics from upcoming Petite Prints line. Available late fall 2014.:

Wonkyworld:

dots:

scrappy stars:

Ohio Amish Quilt, Twinkle Stars, dated 1895. Dena Miller, Holmes County:

love the neutral:

Let's begin sewing...: Finished Quilts:

So, that's how I spent my down time.  How do you spend your 
Pinterest-time?







No comments: