Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: S P R I N G



I've been enjoying the spring time beauty for the last few days....well, when it's not flooding, that is.  Let's have some fun matching spring beauty with a few quilt beauties.  Ready, go!

Reminds me of my grandmother's wisteriaTufted Tweets in Diamonds (Reminds me of Mardi Gras)

Dahlia
Moon and Stars Baby girl Quilt Toddler by raincityquilts on Etsy, $89.00

Martingale - Simple Graces, by Kim Diehl

Intermediate Bearded Iris "Starwoman" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

all blue quilt by twinsgmom





Tulips and love the Bow :)
Red Tulip Quilted hanging




Firey red poppy #pin to win!!! Bebe'!!! Glorious red poppy!!!! Love these beautiful poppies!!!'Spirit of ANZAC' poppy quilt by Lyn King; The Kauri Museum Matakohe (New Zealand)


Wonderful gardens. Dear Gerda has worked hard to keep it growing ever more beautiful.
green quilt by elizabethcake, via Flickr


Orange Black Butterfly And Sunflowers Photograph  - Orange Black Butterfly And Sunflowers Fine Art Print......... Do you believe in signs?....... The other day I was sitting first in line at a crowded intersection and a huge butterfly flies right in front of my windshield, scared me a little, so unexpected...... the first thing I thought of was Bailey Joy. I believe in signs~
Sunflower by Maureen Thomas Gorgeous use of color contrast and integration of quilting into the design aquiltartist.com

How is that for inspiration?  
Happy Quilting,
Mary


No comments: