Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pin It Weekly #211

Just a few things I've been looking at for the last few days. I think I may have a theme going, though that was not my intent. 


What a simple yet elegant way to display lovely handkerchiefs!I think that we should do this with our extra blankets after the wedding. We can roll them up too, that way they look a little nicer. --T



Embroidery hoops with doilies make up a collection to cover a wall. Various sizes scattered along the wall give it a different look that looks pretty. I love the pillows on the bench also.

Mix and match cork coasters www.bellabazaar.com

Vintage Pillows


Awesome use of materials, rebar railing!Plant stand - made out of a railroad tie!

railroad tie junction box on top of the tie a single set of wires More More

Cut slits, weave in a scarf, tie in a bow. The easiest t-shirt refashion ever!21 creative succulent container gardens you can buy or DIY, like this succulent wonderland framed wooden vertical garden.

Valance

Farm Animal Dish Towels, Set of fourBeautiful dinner plates.. wow... I'm in love with a dinner set..

Old Country Store Hand-Lettered Labeling

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a beautiful selection :)